Who we are
InfoCare is Installing, Repairing and Helping People Utilize Technology
As the Nordic leading service provider on technological equipment, InfoCare provides a unique offering to the market. Together with our service partner, we have more than 160 service locations and 1100 employees in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland. We perform more than 3000 service activities every day, including on-site services, installations, shipments and support services – both to businesses and in private homes. Our goal is to offer the most efficient technology solution to the market, and to solve technological challenges in an effective and professional manner.
Do you have a passion for technology?
Then you are exactly like us!
Key facts about InfoCare
Brand-independent multi vendor service provider
Unique Nordic service coverage from more than 160 locations
Highly skilled and experienced technicians
The best service management solitions
Corporate Social Responsibility
Corporate Social Responsibility
Our core values guide our relationship with clients, employees, and with the communities and environment in which we operate. These incorporate the principles of corporate social responsibility (CSR) and help us in our quest to be “good citizens”.
This means we respect the local laws in the Nordic countries where we operate and also support international laws and regulations, including the UN Declaration of Human Rights and the ILO convention. It also means that we have a strong focus on employee satisfaction and strive to reduce our environmental footprint in everything we do.
A company where people enjoy working
We regard our employees as our most valuable asset because they are ensuring customer satisfaction through their day to day interactions. Therefore we provide soft skills training for all staff to in addition to technical certifications. We aim to be a company where people enjoy working by:
- Performing regular employee surveys
- Maintaining an open dialogue between management and employees
- Providing a working environment where everyone is respected regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age
Quality and Environment
Our role as a market leader means that we shall be a quality leader as well; with ambitious strives toward constant improvements in every aspect of quality issues, environmental considerations and CSR matters.
Quality – ISO 9001
You can always be sure to get the highest quality from us, not only because we have ISO 9001 quality certifications in all countries – but most of all because we never stop trying to get better. Our constant focus on improving quality leads us to:
- Always be up-to-date and at the front edge of knowledge, all employees go through Soft Skill certifications regularly, within the InfoCare Group.
- Carry out weekly customer surveys and use partner and end-customer surveys made by external experts.
- Conduct in-depth partner and customer interviews to identify areas where we can improve.
- Have all our operations regularly audited by our partners – weekly, monthly and yearly.
- Be familiar with ITIL-based processes and use them at our partners’ request.
- Regularly and systematically identify errors and look for improvements.
Environment – ISO 14001
We have ISO 14001 environment certifications in all countries, and we work hard to reduce the inevitable environmental impact that our line of business induces.
- Reduce mileages and CO2 emissions through use of effective dispatching tools, meticulous transport planning and coordination, and use remote instead of on-site services whenever it is possible.
- Minimize the energy consumption in the delivery process by call coordination and instant reporting via smart phones.
- Minimize our own travelling by replacing most physical meetings by video and telephone meetings, and by using online education and technical training for our employees.
- Constantly improve to keep up with the upgrade of environmental goals assured by ISO14001 certifications.
- Use approved recycling companies that comply with the InfoCare core values and CSR policies.